Housing Applications




If your current accommodation is affecting your health or you want to change your housing situation for health reasons YOU DO NOT NEED A DOCTOR’S LETTER.

You need to complete a self-assessment form which is only available online or directly from the council. A letter from your doctor will not help the process.

If the council are unable to process your application and need further medical information, they will request your written consent and write directly to your doctor in confidence to provide the required medical information.

The Lewisham housing options team can guide you through the process


Downloadable Forms