Equality and Diversity Policy
Our policy is designed to ensure and promote equality and inclusion, supporting the ethos and requirements of the Equality Act 2010 for all visitors of our practice.
We are committed to:
- ensuring that all visitors and staff are treated with dignity and respect
- promoting equality of opportunity between everyone
- not tolerating any discrimination or perceived discrimination against, or harassment of, any visitor or staff for reason of gender identity, Trans status, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationalaity, national origin, disability, ablesim, sexual orientation, religion or age.
- providing the same treatment and services (including the ability to register with the practice) to any visitor irrespective of gender identity, Trans status, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationalaity, national origin, disability, ablesim, sexual orientation, religion or age
This policy applies to staff at Amersham Vale Practice, the general public, including all patients and their families, visitors and contractors.
Discrimination by the Practice or Visitors / patients against you.
If you feel discriminated against:
- You should bring the matter to the attention of our Complaints Manager
- Our Complaints Manager will investigate the matter thoroughly and confidentially within 30 working days
- Our Complaints Manager will establish the facts and decide whether discrimination has taken place and advise you of the outcome of the investigation within 30 working days
If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you should raise a formal complaint through our Complaints Procedure
Discrimination against our Practice staff.
The Practice will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment of our staff by any visitor. Any visitor who expresses any form of discrimination against or harassment of any member of our staff will be required to leave the practice premises immediately. If the visitor is a patient they may also be removed from the practice list if any such behaviour occurs at the discretion of the Practice Management.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.