All our other policies
Amersham Vale Training Practice works hard to provide the public and patients with clear and accurate information relating to how their personal information is used by the organisation. A number of Privacy Notices are available to view on this website to inform service users of these uses.
These Privacy Notices help us to ensure that the use of your data is Fair, Lawful and Transparent in line with our organisational responsibilities under Data Protection Law.
Each notice will provide a clear explanation of:
- the purpose for processing your data
- the contact details for us and our Data Protection Law
- the lawful basis for processing your data
- who your data may be shared with
- your rights to object to the processing of your data
- your rights to access your personal data and, where appropriate, to have it corrected
- how long your data will be kept
- your right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about how your data is processed
The Privacy Notices are designed to be concise, clear and intelligible. However, the NEL information governance hub would always welcome your questions regarding the use of your data if you feel this does not provide you with enough information or you would prefer to have any of the notices explained to you.