Your rights and responsibilities
We aim to provide you with safe and up-to-date medical care, honest and
realistic advice and a friendly, efficient service. We ask you, as patients, to
use our services responsibly and respect our staff and premises.
- Confidentiality from all members of staff at all times
- Telephone calls answered as promptly as possible
- Appointment on the same day if you are acutely ill
- Repeat prescriptions to be ready in 48 hours (excluding weekend)
- Prompt investigation of any complaint made
- Treated with courtesy, and professionally by all staff
- To treat our staff with courtesy at all times
- To cancel appointments as soon as possible if you cannot attend
- Not to request a home visit if you are capable of attending the surgery
- Promptly advise the practice of any change of address, name or home /mobile telephone number
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.