HOW TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
If you need to order a repeat prescription, PLEASE AVOID ATTENDING OR TELEPHONING the surgery. You can order your medications by any of the following methods:
- By Downloading the NHS App
- By Telephoning your nearest pharmacy who will request your medications for you
- By Ordering online using Patient Access
Please note, you DO NOT need to stockpile your usual medications - we are available to respond to all your usual medication requests.
If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time. Repeat prescriptions are computerised and the tear-off slip at the side will indicate the date your review is due.
Give 2 full working days’ notice. Please DO NOT telephone.
Request your prescription at your local pharmacy - to find your nearest pharmacy - click here
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your Repeat Prescriptions online via your home PC or mobile device.
To register for this service, please click here for more information
If you're having any difficulties using Patient Access, please click here
- Use our secure online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
- NOTE: we are NO LONGER accepting fax requests for repeat prescriptions
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily housebound.