HOW TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time. Repeat prescriptions are computerised and the tear-off slip at the side will indicate the date your review is due.
Give 2 full working days’ notice. Please DO NOT telephone.
Download the NHS App now and you can request repeat prescriptions and more online!
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your Repeat Prescriptions online via your home PC or mobile device.
To register for this service, please click here for more information
If you're having any difficulties using Patient Access, please click here
Request your prescription at your local pharmacy - to find your nearest pharmacy - click here
- Use our secure online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
- NOTE: we are NO LONGER accepting fax requests for repeat prescriptions
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily housebound.