Keep it or cancel it
GP appointment? Don't need it? Cancel it!
We know people forget things, cancelling GP appointments being one of them. Remember to cancel your appointment if you don't need it.
How to Cancel an Appointment
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible so that your appointment can be offered to someone else.
You can cancel your appointment by:
- Reply to the text reminder – follow instructions within that text reminder
- Use the NHS app or Patient Access app
- Attend the practice in person to cancel.
- NEW 10/01/2022: You can call the practice on 020 3474 6730 when we are closed and leave a voicemail to cancel your appointment (option 1). Please note: you must clearly leave your name, contact number, appointment time and date. Please do not leave any other message as these will not be dealt with or listened to.
- Calling us on 020 3474 6730
If you are cancelling please telephone us as soon as possible, and at least 1 hour before your appointment time. This will enable us to offer your appointment to someone else.
Please remember that there may be a shortage of appointments and when you fail to attend you have prevented someone else from being seen in your place. On average about 230 appointments are missed each month
Repeated failure to attend booked appointments is a significant waste of NHS resources
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.