We have been open throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic and we are still open and seeing patients either face to face or over the phone.
We are open Monday to Friday 8am - 6.30pm (except on Bank Holidays) - during these times our phone lines are also open. We never close for lunch.
See end of this page for FAQs surrounding Appointments
We have many ways you can book an appointment:
If you have internet access try one of these ways.....
The AskFirst app is a great app, you may even get the help you require without needing to see a doctor.
Benefits of this app:
- You can PRE-BOOK a TELEPHONE appointment with a doctor up to 10 days in advance
- You can book an appointment for your flu vaccine (if eligible)
- You can book an appointment for your smear test (if due)
- You can book directly into Physio and Mental Health Talking Therapies without needing to talk a GP
- You can triage your conditions and get directed to the appropriate services, which can be self-care, to attend Pharmacy First, to call 111 services, to attend Urgent Care Centre, to attend A&E or call 999, even the offer to book an appointment with a GP for the next working day (subject to appointment availability)
- You can also get "social prescribing" advice - such as information on housing, immigration, benefits, and local services such a free Lewisham Healthy Walks.
- The app is continously developing and more features are always added, so keep checking on what new things are added
eConsult - this is available Monday to Friday (except on Bank Holidays) between 7.30am - 10.30am and 7pm - 9pm
You can get self-help advice
or, if you have a concern, complete an eConsult and we aim to get back to you within 2 working days, be it with advice directly from a clinician, or a future appointment booking to see/talk to a clinician.
The NHS app is an app with many benefits:
- Review and get your NHS COVID pass for travel and domestic events (only if you had the vaccine in England and/or Isle of Man)
- Have access to your medical records; such as your consultations, test results, immunisations history, allergies + more
- Request your repeat prescriptions
- BOOK APPOINTMENTS (this is currently disabled, we are looking to open this service up to be able to book direct appointments to see a doctor face to face or via phone) For now, please download and use the ASKFIRST app to book up to 10 days in advance telephone appointment with a doctor.
Patient Access is similar to the NHS app, but you cannot use this to get your NHS COVID pass, currently.
You still get the same benefits as above.
BOOK APPOINTMENTS (this is currently disabled, we are looking to open this service up to be able to book direct appointments to see a doctor face to face or via phone) For now, please download and use the ASKFIRST app to book up to 10 days in advance telephone appointment with a doctor.
If you do not have internet access, or need urgent advice from a GP
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 6.30pm (except on Bank Holidays)
We do ask if you have internet access - please use one of the methods above to allow the phone lines to stay free for those without internet access or those needing urgent advice
Do you want a weekend appointment or a late mid-week appointment?
GP Extended Services are open 7 days a week, 8am - 8pm.
If we cannot offer you an appointment at the practice, you will be offered an appointment with our extended services.
You will still be seen by a GP, Nurse or other health care professional and they will have access to your medical records.
Instead of coming to the practice for your appointment, you would attend University Lewisham Hospital instead.
Based near the A&E entrance, Yellow Zone, University Hospital Lewisham, Lewisham High Street, London, SE13 6LH
Children Under 16 Years
Active between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
If you have a child under 16 years old, you will have been given the vulnerable child line number to call - if you have lost this number, please contact us on 020 3474 6730 and speak to a receptionist.
This line is only to be used for the named child under 16 years old, and only for emergency / urgent situations. Any other household member or non-serious conditions, please use the main practice number 020 3474 6730
Active between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
If a clinician feels you are high risk, you will have been sent the Vulnerable Adult line number already.
What deems a person to be Vulnerable? List is not exhausted:
- Housebound patient
- End of life patient
- Patients with package of care, or on a care plan
- Those deemed extremely high risk of developing COVID-19, such as those with organ failures / or those with organ transplants, undertaking cancer treatment.
If you feel you are a vulnerable adult, please talk to the GP at your next appointment to discuss this further, as the use of this number is at the discretion of the GP.
This line is only to be used for the named patient, and only for emergency / urgent situations. Any other household member or non-serious conditions, please use the main practice number 020 3474 6730.
Outside of these hours, you have many options available to you:
The nearest Urgent Care Centre and Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) to the practice is:
University Lewisham Hospital, Lewisham High Street, London SE13 6LH (Tel: 020 8333 3000)
How do I get an appointment reminder?
The system automatically texts you, at least one working day before your appointment.
Please ensure we have your most up-to-date mobile number, and that you have OPT'd IN to receive text messages from us.
You can update your mobile number, by completing a CONTACT US submission.
Need to cancel your appointment?
We ask if you cannot make your appointment - please cancel, as failure to cancel could result in you being removed from our practice list See our DNA policy here
Please try to cancel with at least 24 hours notice, if possible, so we can offer the appointment to someone else.
You can cancel by:
- calling the practice on 020 3474 6730
- replying CANCEL to the text reminder
- Use the NHS app or Patient Access app
- Or in person at the practice
- NEW 10/01/2022: You can call the practice on 020 3474 6730 when we are closed and leave a voicemail to cancel your appointment (option 1). Please note: you must clearly leave your name, contact number, appointment time and date. Please do not leave any other message as these will not be dealt with or listened to.
When do I arrive for my appointment?
If you have an appointment face to face at the practice, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time. Anyone late may not be seen and may be asked to rebook.
Sometimes the clinicians are running late, so you may have to wait to be seen, this is normally due to a urgent situation dealt with earlier in the day. You will be kept updated if we are running late when you check-in.
If you have a telephone appointment booked - please be advised that you will be given a telephone appointment time, but you may be called one hour before your appointed time, or one hour after. It may come from a withheld number. Please answer.
If you can not accept an earlier or later phone call as explained above, please let the receptionist know when booking and we do our best to call you closer to your actual telephone appointment time.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.